26.03.2015

7 Facts about me


Hello girls, ^^
the love Tokki baby has recently posted a The Versatile Blogger Award on her side.
And I thought to myself something like I do sometimes, now is not exactly like her or something like that.

I'll show you facts about me, a lot of fun.  =)



1. Info about me:
My real name is Sümerya, I am a Turkish woman and I live in Germany. and I am 20 years old.


2. Hobby: My hobbies are listening to Kpop music and watch Korean drama, I read manga totally happy and like to watch anime.

3. Food: My favorite foods are sushi, fried noodles and rice.

4. Favorite Korean drama. Playful Kiss, Twenty, Kim Hyun Joong play where everything and Jung So-min with.

5. Favorite kpop idol: Kim Hyun Joong, SS501, BTS, Sistar, and more. =)

6. Single or Sold: I'm taken for 2 years. ^^

7.Physical Appearance: I am 160 large have long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm from the extensive body not too thick but not thin I am more plump.
Short Info: I just remove it.


The wars with 7 facts about me, I hope it has ineressiert you. now you know a little about me. ^^

I would be interested what are you listening to music, and I wanted to know if you like to have a few diet TIPS then I would be glad if you write in the comment.

Visited times but the love Tokki Baby
( Just click on your name then you come to their page. )
 



I'll see you next time.


   
                                                 Sümi <3


Kommentare:

  1. How did you end up in Germany, if you don't mind me asking.

    It's nice to see someone else with Middle Eastern roots, too, who is so into Korean cosmetics and Korean culture in general. My family originated out of Palestine but moved to the US generations ago. My interest came when I learned that my father lived in Korea for many years. The first time we spoke a little Korean on the phone together made me so happy I almost cried a little :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. that's really great =)
      my parents come from Turkey but I'm Yours born in Germany. ^^

      Löschen
  2. Hahaha :) nice post.
    i love sushi too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Kasumi! Thanks for visiting my blog, lovin' your blog too :)


    http://hersweetpassion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cute post :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice post dear!
    i enjoyed playful kiss too...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love Playful Kiss, it was one of the first Korean Dramas I watched a couple of years ago :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too, this is the first Korean drama was what I saw. The time I love Korea drama =) <3

      Löschen