25.03.2015

Inside Tip: Kaufmann's Skin and Children Cream

Hello my sweet welcome back,
 
today I want to show you a secret tip from me, I wonder if it is perhaps no secret tip, because it determines many know.
Nevertheless, I show you this.
 
 
Today I have a care tip for you. I have been using for some time, the skin and cream of children merchant. May sound a bit strange at first, but the cream is a true "all-rounder". Without the cream I'm not even leave the house, she simply must always be in my purse.
 
 
Manufacturer promises:
Kaufmann's skin and children cream
helps brittle, dry, sensitive skin of the face and delicate hands.
What is the child, also uses the adults. The cream protects the skin from irritation and soreness.
 
 
 
 Die Creme hab ich bei dm gekauft und hat 0,95 € gekostet für 30 ml.
 
These baby cream is actually butt for baby. But now I use you but mainly for my lips. It makes the lips incredibly soft and maintains this very well. I actually brittle in winter rough lips, because of the constant cold and dry and the heater. But this cream also overwhelmed by this.
 
Conclusion:
It buys you !! You will thank me. For less than one euro you can not go wrong here. My holy grail of lip balm!
 
 
                                                                                             Sümi <3
 

Kommentare:

  1. Nice post dear!
    good product...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's brilliant, thank you for sharing! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice post! I also think baby/children's cream are very good to use :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much for the nice comments ^^

      Löschen
  4. Hey!! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!! :D
    http://hellotokki.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice post ^^ Nice product !


    http://loveellentan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen