04.03.2015

Review: Rival de Loop Young Baked Highlighter

Hello My dear welcome back, =)
 
I'm now a little review for you again. It's about the highlighter Rival de Loop.

The product costs 2.79and contains 13g.

Packaging and Design
The round, kept simple packaging is made of clear plastic and looks a bit "cheap". What surprised me positively, the hygiene seal that were provided to each product on the closure.
The Highlighter itself has a dome shape. Just as it is usually used of baked products. The color itself, I as cool dusky pink with silver glitter particles and a Champagnerunterton would. It gives the cheeks therefore a great glow.



consistency
The highlighter does not start to crumble and we rather powdery when removed.
Withdrawal, order and pigmentation
The product is incredibly well pigmented. For me not to expect at a price of 2.79 EUR. With the removal so you need to work around a little more cautious. Before you go to face with a brush, you should tap the brush again.

 
durability
The durability of the face is mediocre, do not keep them for several hours in any case, all day, however. I expect but not for such a price.


Conclusion
For me, this product is an absolute highlight. I am really very pleasantly surprised and use him really happy lately. Just buy it from me!


                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                Sümi <3






   

Kommentare:

  1. the shine looks amazing :)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. a great post, I like your style and your blog. I would like to follow us to each other, would you like? let me know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice Inspirations

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen