27.04.2015

Fall With... Tag

Hello my sweet^ ^
I was tagged by the MishCheungX loved ones, and I want to do that too happy now.
I wish you much fun here



1. If you could fall for one of your eyebrows, left or right, which one would it be and why?
 
I Would take the left eyebrow, because I have a pony on the left side you can not see it. =D 

2. If any celebrity could fall for you, which celebrity would it be?
 
Kim Hyun Joong <3 <3 <3  C.A.P from Teen Top <3 <3 <3 V from BTS <3 <3 <3 I Love It ^ ^
 
 


3. If you could fall anywhere on earth where would it be?
 
I Would definitely times to Korea and Japan.
 
4. If you could fall into a jukebox and listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what song would it be?

Teen Top - I Missing You <3

5. If you could fall into a movie, which movie would it be?
 
- Playful Kiss K-Drama - Athena K-Drama - Poseidon K-Drama - Shut up flower boy band K-Drama
- Twenty K-Drama   =D

6. If you could fall back in time where would you fall back in time too?
 
I Would like to go back in time, back to where the Titanic was built, and has started its journey.
 
 
7. If you could fall and hit your head and lose a memory, what memory would you lose?
 
I'd forgotten the time with my ex boyfriend, he was not the best I had.  =(

8. If you could fall into any season and stay in it all year around, which season would it be?
 
I Would Spring take it is not too hot, not too cold.

9. If you were going to fall into trouble, what would it most likely be?
 
To play in the school with the phone =D

10. If you were to fall into £1 million and you could spend it in one shop, what shop would it be?
 
In a department store there are so many businesses, there I would dresses, shoes, buy makeup. =D hahaha


I nominate:

I am already looking forward to the other and to you.
Write me what would you do?
Love to you
 <3


Sümi <3

Kommentare: