06.04.2015

[Follow Me Around] Ludwigshafen Shops

Hello everyone,
 
I was at the weekend times in Ludwigshafen on the go and you've made a few small photos of the shops where I was drine.



This is the Town Hall Centre, it has many small shops, and I'll show you.


There is a shoe shop called Deichmann.


Then we had our drugstore calls himself Rossmann.

  
Then we were in the Rhine gallery, there are also several small businesses.  


In the Rheingalerie we were eating Asian.


I've ordered fried noodles.

That's it, it was not so much but I hope you liked it still useable. ^^   

                                                          
                                                                                     Sümi <3

                                                            

Kommentare:

  1. awww fried noodles ♡
    love ur blog ^^
    P.S.: I have a cute giveaway on my blog, please check it out ღ x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome photos, the noodles look so yummy :P
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
    I'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd appreciate if you follow me back :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. love many thanks, I like to look at you daily ^^

      Löschen
  3. Rhein Gallery is great for hanging out, it's really been a while since i went there ^^

    Lydia
    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com
    www.dinosaursarejjang.tumblr.com

    AntwortenLöschen