01.04.2015

[Preview] essence #secretparty" LE

Hello my sweet.
In addition to the new LE "Nomadic Traces" by Catrice, there in May, a new LE Essence of it is the "Secret Party" LE that already matches forward to the summer.

Manufacturers promise to this LE:
"BY INVITATION ONLY. Only a few make it to the coveted guest list. With the new trend edition" #secret party "celebrates essence May-June 2015, the pool party of the year. Cool drinks, good vibes and pink, inflatable flamingo and Schwimmreifen for your total pool and party fun the right style offers essence:. Summer bronzing products, light texture and a color scheme reminiscent of the Caribbean, consisting of orange, pink, turquoise, mint and Brown's must-haves are the kabuki brush with extra-soft hair and body spray for a slight cooling effect on the skin a particularly practical highlight the self-adhesive drink markers. Thanks to the six beach motifs such as Flamingo or palm one's own glass can also among many others find quickly #bestpartyever -.! with essence "

The Products:

  
essence #secret party - eyeshadow
"Pssst, there is a party! The two eye shadows with soft texture give the eyes a long-lasting finish with subtle shimmer. Warm Bronze and refreshing mint with sweet flamingo and palm leaf embossing create a summery look." Available in 01 glow of my life and 02 swimming pool to go. 1.59 .
 

 
essence #secret party - jelly gloss
"Pool and Party ... The semi-transparent lip gloss gives lips an ultra-shiny result in either bright pink or bright orange. The slight tint effect the look will survive a dip in the pool!"
Available in 01 and 02 pink up your life keep calm and party on.
To € 1.99.


essence #secret party – blush
"Fun in the sun! Eine schöne, sommerliche Frische schenkt der Blush den Wangen in warmem Pink. Die seidige Pudertextur lässt sich easy verblenden und fühlt sich angenehm leicht auf der Haut an." 2Erhältlich in 01 pink up your life. 
Um 2,99 €.


essence #secret party - bronzing powder
"Got Tan? That dull, dark bronzing powder combined with a lighter part with slight shimmer pigments creates a natural sun-kissed complexion. With sweet flip flop embossing microfine powder not only makes all the Beauties eye-catcher, but is one yourself." Available in 01 glow of my life.
To € 3.49.

 essence #secret party - kabuki brush
"? Too cool for pool A perfect complexion is a must on any summer party The super soft, supple kabuki brush is not only for the bronzing powder or blush ideal, but blends in with any powder -. Whether loose or compact"
Available in 01 brush-tastic.
To € 4.49.


essence #secret party - nail polish
"Colour splash ... The long-lasting nail polishes give the nails a high-gloss, gel-like finish in soft green, aquatic blue, bright pink or bright orange. Perfect eye-catching colors for hands or feet!"
Available in 01 swimming pool to go, too 02 pool for school, 03 pink up your life and 04 keep calm and party on. 1.79 .
 
 

essence #secret party - bodyspray
"Pool body! A refreshing break never hurts. The light spray cools the face and body quickly, leaves no residue on the skin, giving it a pleasant neutral scent."
Available in 01 splish splash.
To € 2.99.

  
essence #secret party - drink markers
"My drink While dancing, in the pool or relax in the sun drinking glass can sometimes be lost No problem with the drink markers:. The six bright, transparent, self-adhesive silicone stickers help your own glass, among many other of the party guests to see again. Just one of the six witty themes such as Flamingo, Palm or sunglasses stick and the glass is already marked! "
Available in 01 do not drink and dive.
To € 1.99.

  
essence #secret party - cosmetic bag
"Beauty hiding! The transparent cosmetic bag with zipper in neon pink holds all beauty products that need to the party together! The material also make water splashes from nothing, so the it-pieces are ideal protected."
Available in 01 my friend has a swimming pool.
Of 2.49 .

My opinion on this LE:This LE is really good mood for the summer. I find this LE from the design and presentation very well done and there are some products here that interest me from this LE. The eyeshadow I find the sweet flamingo and palm trees embossing very interesting. But I fear that the brown eye shadow is exactly the same eye shadow from the "Oktoberfest" LE of Essence. I have to look at it it. The Blush speaks to me of the color very much. I am looking forward to his pigmentation. The Bronzer with his sandals Embossed I find very cute, but somehow it reminds me of the colors on the bronzer from the previous Beach Cruisers LE. I am curious if this has the same color output. The Kabuki I will look even closer. The nail polish colors speak to me very much. The Body Spray can really use in the summer for a little refreshment. Although the bag looks cute, but for me it is unfortunately useless and uninteresting.

How do you find this LE? ^^

Enough again for today, I hope you liked it and I say until next time.  =) <3

   
                                                                     Sümi <3 

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for sharing these! I love those two eyeshadows~ their shades are lovely<3
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love all the bright colors! Very happy and Summery :D
    Celestial Love

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you, yes the colors are very nice. ^^

      Löschen
  3. Looks really nice. I think I'm gonna try if someday I have a chance.

    I'm following you now. Follow back?
    My blog: Sleepy Deer

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That looks nice!!! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great review.You have a nice blog. I will be really happy if you check my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This looks like such an interesting collection! The blush looks gorgeous :) great post x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. this is nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen