13.04.2015

Small dm Haul / April #1

Hi everybody,
I'll get back with a small drugstore haul.
I just wanted to buy a thing, but then again I'm more than just a thing bought. =)



Here We Go  =(^-^)= 






the products in individually:



Balea wipes for 1,25 €


Ebelin facial massage brush for 1,75 €


Alverde Hair with almond oil and argan oil for 2,95 €


Balea Mystique razor blades for 2,95 €


p2 Nail Care Nail Wax for 2,75 €


Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray for 4 € about


That's my little shopping, I hope it was interesting.

Until next time


                                                                                   Sümi <3


Kommentare:

  1. Oh very great products sweetie
    Thanks for share
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice haul!

    Got2be products are amazing, aren't they! I haven't seen that particular one here in the US. I'll have to look for it ^_^

    Vonnie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You got nice products dear!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/wishlist-dresslink.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. lovely post, very beautiful photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice haul!
    thanks for share ♥

    Http://loveellentan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. OMG, That Got2b heat protector is so good! It works miracles for my hair, not to mention the fact that it smells lovely~ Great haul though, I might have to try some of these out >.< I followed you, follow back? ^^

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely haul, thanks for sharing <3
    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know in the comment so that i can follow you back instantly :)

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hey, did you try the heat protector yet? :D
    i could really need sth like that ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm still testing on, I will make a blog post about it. ^^

      Löschen
  9. Hahaha! Ohhh thanks for reminding me I need to buy new razor blades :) hahaha! Sometimes I forget the essentials in life

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Cool product:)

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen