10.04.2015

Sweepstakes #1

Hi everybody,
 
I've been thinking that I make a winning game, as a thank you for so many subscribers. =)




                                              That's the price you can to your winnings.

All the Participants must be 18 years or want over 18 years old. 

What you have to do this:

1. follow me on GFC / if your that still does not
2. Writes in a post about my Giveaway 
3. Write to me in the comments why you want to win?
4. I still write address + blog in the comments to your e-mail.
5. The winner will be notified by e-mail from me.
6. All the company have gesschrieben your email and blog address in the comments Automatically part in the competition.
  (For those who write your e-mail and blog address NOT in the comments, also take part in the competition does not.)




The competition ends on May 01.2015    


I hope you like the little thing, good luck in the prize draw and a nice day.



Love your greetings Sümi
<3

Kommentare:

  1. Great giveaway :)
    I've tagged you to do the Would You Rather Beauty Edition Tag, I can't wait to read your answers. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The want to participate in the contest must write in the comments your email adress in the comments and blog it. ^^

      Löschen
  2. Nice giveaway!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing post ! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great look
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    Following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    AntwortenLöschen