09.04.2015

The Versatile Blogger Award 2015


Hey People, =)
I was tagged by Vaillant and Tokki baby for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  Let's get started.
 

     You just have to simply follow these instructions:
 
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
  • Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments).
  • Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

10 facts about me:

1. My real name is Sümerya But, you will say to me Sümi.
2. I like listening to K-pop music ( BTS, Sistar, Teen Top, BTOB, Got7, Girls Day, and more)
3. I Love Korean Drama ( Playful Kiss, Twenty, Dream High, and More ) 
4. I have a Samsung phone, because I find the best Samsung brand.
5. I am a Turk but I was born in Germany and I live in Germany.
6. My favorite food is sushi and fried noodles
7. I have a little sister
8. I am a big fan Anime. ( One Piece, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Detektive Conan, Death Note,     and more )
9. I draw and happy times in my free time.  
10. I'm a big fan of Asia, especially Korea and Japan, of course I like the others countries also happy.


I nominate these bloggers and their respective blog:

1. Dinosaurs are 짱 
2. MishCheungX 
3. Tom and Tins
4. Sakuranko
5. Pink and Undecided 
6. Korean Beauty Dream 
7. Y-oonyee
8. Kokorosasa
9. Loyal to Fashion
10. f-allenrose
11. Airis's Blog
12. Kpop Lover
13. Amelie's Blog 
14. Loveellentan
15. The Chic Cupcake 



So that's again for today, I hope you liked it.
I wish you a nice day.  =) 
       


                                                                               Sümi <3


Kommentare: