18.05.2015

Korean Bag and Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion - Haul

Hi sweet,
have a mini mini mini Haul for you. I hope you like it undviel fun. =D


PS. For reasons private course I have pixelated the addresses.

Here we go  =)



Handbag



the bag was packed well with bubble wrap.


When I unpacked I was totally amazed the bag which looked looks so beautiful. =)


  
the handle of the bag is a black leather cord with gold chains off what looks very nice.
The disadvantage is the fact that you can not adjust the time of Henkle. But because the handle was too long, I just got a piece made off upwards.
 


Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion with sample products



Even this has arrived safe and sound products, it was also well packaged. ^^


Top center is the actual product which I bought. The other three are the sample produckte I will try


All Products


Here you see all the things that I bought, samples with kleinenen. =) 


How do you find the stuff? write it in the comment.     
 


Sümi

Kommentare:

  1. So nice!!
    Love, Annluck
    http://blackrosebyannluck.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great bag:) i love it kiss


    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The Precious Mineral Any Cushion looks so pretty ♥
    I hope you enjoy your purchases.
    Greetings from Mexico!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh very cute haul sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love this ^^ such a cute bag <3
    I also got my recent etude house order on saturday, I'll write a post about it soon hehee ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I've always wanted to try out cushions but never know which brand or skin colour to go for :(

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Tolle Tasche :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Nice haul~ I really want to try out that cushion!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. HAULSSSS! I've heard tons of good stuff about Etude House's cushion, but unfortunately I don't use face makeup such as bb cream or foundation on my face. :> Nevertheless, if you do a review on it, let me know!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love etude! their products always makes me looks natural!
    btw thank you for always reading my blog, so happy ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love etude! their products always makes me looks natural!
    btw thank you for always reading my blog, so happy ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love everything about South Korea, especially the makeup !
    I listen to a lot of KPOP too, hope we can become friends ! (:
    Definitely following you, xoxo.

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Nice bag :)
    mycrazyworldpaula.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen