15.06.2015

Etude House - Mineral Any Cushion - Review

Hi everybody, 
I have a Review today for you. 
Have fun here! 


I think even very pretty packaging.  



The product has a little round sponge with the foundation can be applied that. 


If you swam the takes away then you can see still a protective cover. 
 

Seeing one swam, swam in this is part of the foundation.  


you go with the sponge in the foundation and then you dabs the product on your face. 


On the left side, you see my face with your product, and aud the right side without the product.  

This is the finished result.  



My Farzit: 
only once before as I have mixed skin with mild acne. And therefore the product is not suitable for Acne or pimples, but despite all which I find this product well. As I said the Foundation is not very deckent, so not suitable for pimples or acne. Pimples for normal skin without is great, it gives a beautiful fresh skin tone.




Sümi

Kommentare:

  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous review... keep in touch

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great review! I want to try this foundation out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this cushion, it give good results with an affordable price.
    Regards!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thanks for sharing ^^ I wanna try this product too, hope it will suit to me ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. AHhh that sucks its not suitable for acne prone skin ;___;
    Need to pass on this cushion now ><

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. It's one of my favorite cushion!
    I have repurchased it several times alr :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ahhh... I have acne so I guess it's not good for me haha. Now i don't have to waste my money :)
    Thanks for the review

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. nice cover..
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/prom-inspired-makeup.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi! I really like the Laneige BB Pore control Cushion, works great in covering acne pigmentation & reducing appearance of large pores :) Great for oily/combination skin as well!

    http://g-why.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I heard that this doesn't have much staying power? I've still got my other cushion to use but so far I've got my eyes on the Innisfree long wear cushion because I've heard so much hype on that >.<

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, the product is good for a bright and light complexion but strong cover does not.

      Löschen
  11. Wow looks legit, thanks for sharing.
    Interesting post

    check out my new post on: http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com
    follow for follow on ig: @styleccentricfashion
    follow for follow on bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sandf-styleccentric-fashion-14140809
    fan for fan on lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/monskinsmons

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh I have this cushion on my wishlist, after read your review now I want try even more
    Thanks for this excellent review
    Recently I tried the Atrue Cushion by If you are interested in another good cushion
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. wow
    this is a really good and informative item Review
    love this post

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I've always wanted to try these bb cushions! great post ^^
    I've followed you!!
    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I think I should get rid with this product because i have pimples :(

    travelerinasuitcase.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen