27.08.2015

[Review] Vichy Laboratoires Nuit - Night Cream and Vichy Laboratoires Liftactiv - Supreme

Hello everyone,
I'm now a little review for you.
It's about 2 Creams Vichy. I have not used this cream because it belongs to my friend, so my friend has to use them. And here is what I write the opinion of my friend.

have lots of fun with it!  =) 







Individual products


Vichy Laboratoires Liftactiv Nuit
The cream is an anti-wrinkle cream and of the consistent state is creamig and the scent is pleasant.
  The cream absorbs quickly and is suitable for dry skin, read a slight shimmer throughout the day there.

 I would recommend you
 The cream feels comfortable on the skin on.


 
Vichy Laboratoires Liftactive - Supreme
This cream works like other cream, the consistency also creamig and the scent is also okay.
This cream also attracts a very quick read and a slight shimmer throughout the day.

 The cream feels comfortable on the skin on.
 the cream can recommend to you.




Sümi

Kommentare:

  1. I love your blog you can tell you put a lot of effort into it :) keep up the amazing work

    Jadiee'sLittleBlogGIVEAWAY
    Have a wonderful day
    Jade

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. fantastic review my dear, lovely post! :) vichy is a really good brand, I love it <3 xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh I love it Vichy!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, great post!^_^
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I've heard of this brand but have not tried anything from them. The packaging is so sleek and seems very convincing already >.< Do you reckon it would work on combination skin?

    Kelly ♡
    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. so the cream is not as good for combination skin but there are of this brand also creames for combination skin ^^

      Löschen
  6. That's a great review, love the publication!
    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice review. I don't really know Vichy's products, I often hear that they're great ! I'd like to try it myself asap. :)
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. The packaging so ellegant. Nice post ^^

    http://loveellentan.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Vichy is a very nice brand:) great review:)
    would you like to follow each other?
    I always follow back:)
    Have a nice week!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen