23.09.2015

Balea - Soft & Clear - Cleaning Peeling Mask 3in1 [Review]

Hello everyone,
Today I have a little review for you.
It's about the cleaning Peeling Mask of Balea.
Have fun!  ^^





Packing:
The cleansing scrub is located in a standing tube, which is predominantly blue and closed with a white hinged lid.





The cleaning Peeling:
The cleansing scrub is blue with small white beads, which can easily be rubbed on the skin. The consistency is liquid until syrupy.
The product is also applied in the state knows and pleasant smell, I think.

The application:
The peeling should be applied 2 to 3 times a week on wet skin of the face and / or neck. It is very easy to apply to the skin and also to distribute, then you can also easily remove the peeling again.


The result:
The cleaning scrub cleanses the skin very well and also removes sebum.
After repeated use also the entire complexion is visibly improved, because the wash peeling takes action against impurities.
 

Conclusion:

I like the product, I especially like the soft result. I can only recommend.




Sümi

Kommentare:

  1. Very interesting! Thanks for the review :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. it seems such a good product,
    thanks for sharing

    Tori Chu

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Seems a great product!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love it the fact that removes the sebum
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great post and interesting product ;)
    http://im-dollka.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice ! I prefer using natural products like Black Soap ! It really helps me, it lets my skin very soft & clean ! You should try it. Your skin will love it :)
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    AntwortenLöschen