11.01.2016

Chi - Straightener [Review]


Today I for you a little review about the Chi Hair Straightener






Appearance:

The straighteners is dark green, the back is the logo of the brand on it, and the straightening iron has a golden brown coating 


The straightener has on the inside and out to a switch, you can not adjust the heat.


My opinion:

The straighteners I've already 2 years and I am very satisfied with it.
It fits comfortably in your hand, the result I find auhc well.

The only thing I do not like is that that no switch has straighteners with where you can adjust the heat, and what bothers me a bit that öffters go over the hair you have to make it smooth.

But that does not bother me, I'm happy with it, and it can also recommend.  =D 







  Sumi


Kommentare:

  1. I'm totally in love with your blog...<3

    Would you like to follow each other (GFC, G+, Fb)?

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. interesting post http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. One of things I will never learn to use properly, but I like your text and I am going to practice again :)
    Maybe we could follow each other, let me know. Xoxo

    Overpowered

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi dear
    Just followed you back
    Thanks for the visit
    Let's stay in touch, shall we?

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ooo looks very pretty and it would be great to bring traveling too:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ooo I like the metallic colour but its a shame that you can't adjust the heat. I've been trying to look for a new pair of straighteners that are affordable but don't know which ones to get >.< Thanks for the review :)

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow! Such a great product! And this very useful when you go to outsite ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    AntwortenLöschen