28.01.2016

Dior - Spring-Summer 2016
































Sumi



Kommentare:

  1. wow! follow you.
    http://pbdamian.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    You are rolling a wonderful giveaway on my blog. We will participate?
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/advance-techniques-bb-101.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))Follow you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great post,photos are amaizing,i love theem!:D
    Would you like that we follow each other? Let me know :*
    New post--> beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great post! :)
    I follow your blog ;)
    mypinkdreams3.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I followed you back :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nice post! Those photos look amazing :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'd like to keep in touch: beautybyshoppingholicgirl.blogspot.hr

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I personally think Dior is doing so much better this year with their designs!! At least they seem to be more wearable than their previous collection :P

    -LAZYPANDAH
    ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪)♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great post <3
    Follow-follow?
    llis9.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. great selection, some of them are really beautiful :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. fantastic my dear, trully inspiring!! :D xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wow lovely collection!!!!
    Have a good week!!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Amazing!
    Please visit and follow: insightbalkan.blogspot.com

    We'll return as soon as possible if you do!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I'm so obsessed with Dior ! This years spring collection is really awesome! That dress on the left side of the first picture is so ME omfg !

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. nice post~ everything look amazing ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. It hasn't been my favourite collection..I found it a bit old.. and not so springy because of the colours..by the way your blog is sooo nice to read! :) I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other, so we can keep in touch! If so just let me know once you're following me and I'll be right back!
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Wonderful selection dear kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I'm so obsessed with Dior ! This years spring collection is really awesome! That dress on the left side of the first picture to me. Great Fashion Show.
    Regards - Blog Tutorial Supporter

    AntwortenLöschen