16.09.2016

Etude House - Pink Skull Collection










               






Sumi

Kommentare:

  1. This collection is so cute and rock as well! Can't wait to see them in store! Thanks for sharing Sumi <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The collection looks pretty. I love their eyeshadow packaging now, it looks more elegant than the usual packaging.

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Interesting collection full of amazing colors :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this make-up! I had not heard of this brand before, but the packaging is soooo cute!
    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like the eyeshadow palette
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very nice post.I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    http://andreanalens.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wooow great post! perfect photos :)
    Can you please click on link at the end of my last post? Thanks,kisses :*
    http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2016/10/ellegant-nastydress-outfit.html#comment-form

    AntwortenLöschen